Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by shahed <sh...@enoor.com> on 2000/08/22 19:03:20 UTC

Solaris mod_jserv

Hi,

i am trying to install tomcat on solaris.

The source does not seem to have a src/native directory where I
can find the source code for mod_jserv

Can anyone tell me where I can find the source.

i am using Solaris 7

Thanks
shahed

Re: Solaris mod_jserv

Posted by Wilhelm Colln <wi...@interaccess.com.pe>.

Re: Solaris mod_jserv

Posted by Wilhelm Colln <wi...@interaccess.com.pe>.
I think you should download the source code of ApJserv