Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Riccardo Furoni <r....@biesseti.it> on 2004/04/16 15:18:13 UTC

AbstractMerlinTestCase

Which jar files contains the class? Where I can download it from?
Thanks

Riccardo Furoni

Banking Solutions & Technologies S.p.A.

Re: AbstractMerlinTestCase

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
Two options - the released Merlin 3.2.5 includes merlin-unit-3.2.10.jar
which can be downloaded from:

   http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/merlin/jars/merlin-unit-3.2.10.jar

The latest Merlin 3.3 services dev snapshot merlin-unit jar is available
from:

   http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/merlin/jars/merlin-unit-3.3.dev-0.jar

Cheers, Stephen.