Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2017/12/14 08:51:11 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] INTRODUCTION

Hi Shubham,

Welcome to the  Community for GCI.

Get familarize with software and tasks by going  throw following links:

- Mifos GCI Wiki - https://mifosforge.jira.com/
wiki/spaces/RES/pages/198017025/Mifos+Google+Code-In+2017+Wiki
- Mifos GCI Intro Presentation - https://goo.gl/aYusTN
- Mifos GCI AMA Webinar - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6qOmRY-3Ds

For Doubts and queries, ask away on the mailing list or in our Gitter
chatroom: https://gitter.im/openMF/mifos

All the best,
Santosh