Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/17 19:43:01 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-372: Naming Repartition Topics for Joins and Grouping

All,

I'd like to start the voting process for KIP-372.  Here's the link to the
updated proposal
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-372%3A+Naming+Repartition+Topics+for+Joins+and+Grouping

I'll start with my own +1.

Thanks,
Bill

Re: [VOTE] KIP-372: Naming Repartition Topics for Joins and Grouping

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
All,

One additional minor change "Grouped.named" has been changed to
"Grouped.as".  I've updated the KIP with this change.

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
All,

I've made a slight adjustment to the KIP and changed the "Joined.name"  to
"Joined.named"

Thanks,
Bill

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.