Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org> on 2018/03/02 03:20:22 UTC

Re: GSoC 2018 mentor request for yukon

Hi,

Cool, I noticed that we have registered much more important ecosystem components for RocketMQ, hoping more guys to join us, to help and mentor international students. Also, It is a good chance for the committers to be more involved in the Apache RocketMQ community.

As our Program Marathon, This is a great way to learn how to engage with new contributors to RocketMQ, hopefully, more committers and fresh code on the way!

Best Regards,
Von Gosling