Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Konduru, Geetha" <Ge...@medco.com> on 2011/09/15 20:09:10 UTC

Chainsaw-timestap

Hi,

 In chainsaw timestamp column is just giving  hh:mm:ss,  what should I
do to even see the date (yyyy/mm/dd).

Thank u,

VGSS

This e-mail message and any attachments contain confidential information from Medco. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosure, printing, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply message and then delete the electronic message and any attachments.

Re: Chainsaw-timestap

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.
Right-click in the table and select tab preferences, or use the 'current
tab, tab preferences' menu item.

RE: Chainsaw-timestap

Posted by "Konduru, Geetha" <Ge...@medco.com>.
I got that.....