Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Nipurn Doshi <ni...@umail.iu.edu> on 2014/10/16 18:07:52 UTC

Reg: Airavata App Catalog functions missing

Hi,

I'm working on creating the Airavata App catalog interface. I am not able
to find the following functions in AiravataClient class -

   - addJobSubmissionInterface()
   - addDataMovementInterface()

Since deleteJobSubmissionInterface() and deleteDataMovementInterface()
functions exist, I'm assuming the add functions should be there too.

Can anyone point me in the right direction how to get them ?

--
-Sincerely,
Nipurn Doshi

Re: Reg: Airavata App Catalog functions missing

Posted by Nipurn Doshi <ni...@umail.iu.edu>.
Hi,

I discussed with Chathuri and found that JobSubmissions are done with
respect to each type of Submission Protocol. But, even after using the
functions, I'm not able to receive all the values of the a specific
jobSubmissionInterface.

I would suggest two things -

   -  Functions like addSSHJobSubmissionDetails() which currently return a
   boolean value, should return a jobSubmissionInterfaceId which gets created.
   - AiravataClient class should have functions like
   getSSHSubmissionDetails( $jobSubmissionInterfaceId ) as, currently I am not
   able to get all the values being inserted by the user to be available to be
   edited/updated.

Without these additions, app catalog, will be incomplete as editing Job
Submission Interfaces and Data Movement Interfaces will not be possible.

--
-Sincerely,
Nipurn Doshi