Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by J316 Services <j3...@icloud.com> on 2016/06/16 13:38:48 UTC

Intermittent socket closed error on Windows

Hi

I am getting this socket connection closed intermittently running on Windows 7 and ZK 3.r.0-alpha.

Is this a known issue?

Re: Intermittent socket closed error on Windows

Posted by Nomar Morado <j3...@icloud.com>.
This problem occurs when nodes are starting up and no client interactions yet happening.

I see the same issue in Linux as well - not as often though.

Printing e-mails wastes valuable natural resources. Please don't print this message unless it is absolutely necessary. Thank you for thinking green!

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by J316 Services <j3...@icloud.com>.
Server

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.