Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> on 2017/03/18 16:43:01 UTC

Commons FileSystem ClassLoader 1.0.6 requires Commons OSGi

hi all,

the lastest release requires Commons OSGi due to use of PropertiesUtil in
FSClassLoaderProvider. We should embed PropertiesUtil like we do in other
bundles or switch to OSGi annotations (preferred).

Regards,
O.

Re: Commons FileSystem ClassLoader 1.0.6 requires Commons OSGi

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Sunday 19 March 2017 11:50:50 Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Oliver Lietz wrote
>
> > hi all,
> >
> > the lastest release requires Commons OSGi due to use of PropertiesUtil in
> > FSClassLoaderProvider. We should embed PropertiesUtil like we do in other
> > bundles or switch to OSGi annotations (preferred).
>
> Created and implemented SLING-6667

Thanks, Carsten!

Regards,
O.