Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> on 2020/09/08 18:23:51 UTC

Time for 2.3.2

Heya,

It's about time to prepare a 2.3.2 release [0]. Notably, we have two issues
marked critical that we should publish. I'd like to start the RC process by
the end of this week or beginning of next. Please make an effort to close
out any bug fixes you have in mind. If you have any doubts as to whether or
not a change is appropriate for a patch release, please ping me on your
ticket. And of course, if your issues don't make it this month, there's
always next month.

Thanks,
Nick

[0]:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20HBASE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.3.2%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

Re: Time for 2.3.2

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
Thanks Nick.
I will soon initiate a VOTE thread for second release candidate RC1 because after
preparing RC0, realized we had compatibility issue (HBASE-24831) which
was anyways going to sink RC0.

Re: Time for 2.3.2

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.