Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by OUFDOU Anas <ou...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/25 04:47:21 UTC

[Jmeter] Code compilation

Hello,

I checkout source code from master on github, and I have the following
error when building with (./gradlew build). There is any available ci to
check if the code is built correctly??
I'm on Ubuntu with openjdk11.

[image: image.png]

--
Best regards,
-------------

Re: [Jmeter] Code compilation

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 26.11.21 um 08:12 schrieb OUFDOU Anas:
> Thanks,
>
> I don't have a firewall on my machine, what is the destination IP address?

localhost

It starts a local ftp server on port 2222 (or at least tries to)

Felix

Re: [Jmeter] Code compilation

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 26.11.21 um 09:51 schrieb Vladimir Sitnikov:
> Anas,
>
> Here's the failure message:
>
>> Failures detected while testing
> /mnt/Linux2T/work/anasoid/repo/jmeter/bin/testfiles/FTP_TESTS.jmx
>
> Could you please try opening the test file in JMeter and see what that
> script is doing?
> In theory, you should be able to reproduce the failure when running the
> same script from GUI.
>
> We have not touched the script for 3+years, so I think nobody remembers the
> details.

I certainly don't remember the details (I am sure, I have never looked
at it before :)),
but I tried it locally.

It does start a local ftp server on port 2222 and tries to talk to it
with the ftp sampler.

That is, why I asked, if there was a firewall blocking ftp or something
already listens on port 2222 (a ssh server maybe).

If you want to try it without gradle, then you have to make sure, that
the libraries lib/opt/ftp* and lib/opt/mina* are in the
classpath for JMeter. (You might want to copy them to lib/ and delete
them again after your tests). Another peculiarity of the
jmx file is, that it creates a directory at a specific  place in the
file system and sometimes assumes, that you are in the bin directory
(where that directory has been created).

So to run it:

cp lib/opt/ftp* lib/opt/mina* lib/
cd bin
./jmeter -t testfiles/FTP_TESTS.jmx
cd ..
rm lib/ftp* lib/mina*

Felix

Re: [Jmeter] Code compilation

Posted by OUFDOU Anas <ou...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,

I found the origin of my error:
The test create folder in jmeter home (*new
File(JMeterUtils.getJMeterHome(), "bin/ftp_test").mkdir()*;) and then try
to download /upload files from/to this folder.

In my case i have the value JMETER_HOME in my local environment so folder
created in my local jmeter folder but test try to use folder from bin in
git repository.

This is message of error

label,responseCode,responseMessage,threadName,dataType,success,grpThreads,allThreads,SampleCount,ErrorCount
BSS_startFtpServer,200,OK,setUp Thread Group 1-1,text,true,1,1,1,0
FTP Request-get-binary,000,java.io.*FileNotFoundException*:
ftp_test/jmeter-from-ftp-binary.properties (No such file or
directory),TG-FTP 1-1,,false,1,1,1,1
FTP Request-get-text,000,java.io.FileNotFoundException:
ftp_test/jmeter-from-ftp-ascii.properties (No such file or
directory),TG-FTP 1-1,,false,1,1,1,1
FTP Request-put-text,000,java.io.FileNotFoundException:
ftp_test/jmeter-from-ftp-ascii.properties (No such file or
directory),TG-FTP 1-1,,false,1,1,1,1
FTP Request-check-upload,000,java.io.FileNotFoundException:
ftp_test/jmeter-from-ftp-ascii-write-tocheck.properties (No such file or
directory),TG-FTP 1-1,,false,1,1,1,1
BSS_stopFtpServer,200,OK,tearDown Thread Group 1-1,text,true,1,1,1,0

Best Regards

On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 9:52 AM Vladimir Sitnikov <

--
Cordialement,
-------------

Re: [Jmeter] Code compilation

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.
Anas,

Re: [Jmeter] Code compilation

Posted by OUFDOU Anas <ao...@sqli.com>.
Thanks,

Re: [Jmeter] Code compilation

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Re: [Jmeter] Code compilation

Posted by OUFDOU Anas <ao...@sqli.com>.
Hello,

Error log is in attachment.

thanks for your help

Re: [Jmeter] Code compilation

Re: [Jmeter] Code compilation

Posted by OUFDOU Anas <ou...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I resolved the first problem, IPV6 was disabled on my machine. Now i have
new error

[image: image.png]

--
Cordialement,