Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org> on 2019/03/26 12:11:16 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Move site repositories from svn to gitbox

Tried to push to the new gitbox site last night for the 1.19.0 release and
ran into some issues. The gitpubsub hook was not setup so any changes to
calcite-site on gitbox are not reflected on the site. I pinged INFRA to get
this resolved.

I am going to push the changes to SVN as well to get the site updated.

Kevin Risden

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
Thanks for sorting that out, Kevin!

Sorry for dropping the ball on this one. I was under the impression that
infra had it enabled for us.

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.