Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net> on 2007/04/23 23:37:36 UTC

Apachecon

Maybe nice opportunity to have a Gump meeting at the hackathon ?

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: Apachecon

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
Leo Simons wrote:
> On Apr 26, 2007, at 8:05 AM, Sander Temme wrote:
>> On Apr 23, 2007, at 11:37 PM, Martin van den Bemt wrote:
>>> Maybe nice opportunity to have a Gump meeting at the hackathon ?
>>
>> +1
>
> +1
>
>> I expect to arrive at the Mövenpick mid-morning on May 1.
>
> Me too probably.

late tuesday evening for me. 0900 talk on thursday, so no beers
wednesday night. well, not many

Re: Apachecon

Posted by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com>.
On Apr 26, 2007, at 8:05 AM, Sander Temme wrote:
> On Apr 23, 2007, at 11:37 PM, Martin van den Bemt wrote:
>> Maybe nice opportunity to have a Gump meeting at the hackathon ?
>
> +1

+1

> I expect to arrive at the Mövenpick mid-morning on May 1.

Me too probably.

- Leo

Re: Apachecon

Posted by Sander Temme <sa...@temme.net>.
On Apr 23, 2007, at 11:37 PM, Martin van den Bemt wrote:

> Maybe nice opportunity to have a Gump meeting at the hackathon ?

+1

I expect to arrive at the Mövenpick mid-morning on May 1.

S.

Re: Apachecon

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Coolio :).. Probably sitting at a table together in the hacathon area will do the trick. Maybe
whipping something up for the Fast Feather Track as a call for help to start with maven2 support in
Gump :)

We probably could reuse a lot from Leo's presentation for that (although I don't have a clue about
the content)

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: Apachecon

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007, Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net> wrote:

> Maybe nice opportunity to have a Gump meeting at the hackathon ?

I won't arrive much before lunch, should be at the train station by
10:30, need to walk over and do some paperwork to register for
ApacheCon in the first place.

If you wanted to organize something, I'd be there on the afternoon,
though.

Stefan