Posted to mirrors@apache.org by "Sullivan N. Beck" <sb...@cise.ufl.edu> on 2001/02/23 14:59:31 UTC

Re: Add mirror

> If you are still mirroring apache, please email me your details and I will
> update the page as I have just been assigned the task of doing it....
>
> Regards
>
> Andrew Kenna
>
> andrewk@stamina.com.au

Not sure what information you want, but here's a mirror I submitted 6-8
months ago that never showed up on the mirror list.

Gainesville, Florida, USA
ftp://ftp.cise.ufl.edu/pub/mirrors/apache
CISE apache mirror
Mirrored nightly
Contact: mirror@cise.ufl.edu

--------------------------|  Sullivan Beck  |---------------------------
mailto:sbeck@cise.ufl.edu          |            Senior System Programmer
http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~sbeck     |               University of Florida
PH : (352) 392-1057                |                     CISE Department
Fax: (352) 392-1220                |                            CSE 314E

Re: Add mirror

Posted by Dave Cochran <we...@PARTNERSFOREVER.NET>.
Really???  You'd never know it from daily traffic reports she pushes 500-600M/daily
:-)  I think the longest down time she's had in two years is 3 hours while i crammed
in some more hard drives.  Please see that she is either still on the list or added
back if you would be so kind.

Dave

Re: Add mirror

Posted by Ask Bjoern Hansen <as...@apache.org>.