Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au> on 2004/04/10 02:04:03 UTC

Updated license on head.

My last commit messeage bounced cause it was too big.  I've basically
updated the license on the head and added a copyright line to other text files.

Got to create a notice file too.  I'll get to that.

I'm going to see if I can't fix some of the broken tests.

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au

Re: Updated license on head.

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au>.
Very well.  Wasn't aware that the OS/X client wasn't up to scratch.

Which horrifying bugs are you talking about?

Regards,

Glen

Re: Updated license on head.

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.