Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com> on 2015/06/04 21:43:42 UTC

[CI] Builds failing due to cordova lib version bump

Hey folks,

The recent cordova lib version bump broke our dependencies: http://ci.apache.org/builders/cordova-windows-store8.0/builds/109/steps/npm-installing-cordova-cli/logs/stdio

Kindly,
Dmitry

Re: [CI] Builds failing due to cordova lib version bump

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Love it! +1000

@purplecabbage
risingj.com