Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2013/04/17 03:30:28 UTC

Re: can anyone explain this "/user/** = authc"

/user/** = authc

means:

Any user accessing the /user url or or any path underneath it must be
authenticated (authc = AUTHentiCated for short).  If they're not
authenticated, the would likely be redirected to the default login page.

--
Les Hazlewood | @lhazlewood
CTO, Stormpath | http://stormpath.com | @goStormpath | 888.391.5282