Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Peter De Winter <pe...@icloud.com> on 2014/12/18 17:22:03 UTC

Implicit flow Question

Hello all,

Short question on the implicit flow with jax-rs.
The redirect url with the fragment contains an access_token attribute.
Contains a access-token but no secret.
So how do you get by the HawkTokenValidator if you have no secret to generate the correct Mac (sha-256) on the client agent?

Thanks for any help!
Peter DW

Re: Implicit flow Question

Posted by Mijathi bvba <pe...@icloud.com>.