Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by CARLOS GUTIERREZ GARCIA <ca...@stl.es> on 2005/07/29 09:18:49 UTC

CVS checkout problem

Hi there,

I'm trying to extract the source from the CVS repository:

cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co
ws-fx/wss4j

but I get the next error:

cvs server: cannot find module `ws-fx/wss4j' - ignored

cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

What's the correct CVS command for extracting the sources from the
repository.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Carlos.

Re: CVS checkout problem

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Carlos,

Use this CVS Command.

cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co ws-wss4j

Thanks,

Jaliya

Re: CVS checkout problem

Posted by Jaakko Kangasharju <jk...@hiit.fi>.
"CARLOS GUTIERREZ GARCIA" <ca...@stl.es> writes:

> I'm trying to extract the source from the CVS repository:
>

> cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co ws-fx/wss4j
>

> but I get the next error:
>

> cvs server: cannot find module `ws-fx/wss4j' - ignored

The module is now called ws-wss4j, so just replace ws-fx/wss4j above
with that.

--
Jaakko Kangasharju, Helsinki Institute for Information Technology
Always have reasons to be cheerful