Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2007/12/06 13:50:30 UTC

Re: Continuum for Sling

All of our dependencies are now available through public maven
repositories, so I'll configure our Continuum instance as soon as the
machine at Apache is running again.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Continuum for Sling

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carsten,

Good thing ! Thanks alot.

Regards
Felix

Re: Continuum for Sling

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Dec 12, 2007 2:20 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> The built artifacts are deployed now to the maven incubator repository
> by Continuum.

FWIW, that means here:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/sling/

-Bertrand