Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/07 06:36:14 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-620 Deprecate ConsumerConfig#addDeserializerToConfig(Properties, Deserializer, Deserializer) and ProducerConfig#addSerializerToConfig(Properties, Serializer, Serializer)

+1 (binding)

Thanks for the KIP.

Posted by Boyang Chen <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update. One nit for the KIP is to format the signature
indentation for all code templates, like:

public static Properties addSerializerToConfig(Properties properties,

Serializer<?> keySerializer,

Serializer<?> valueSerializer)

Other than that, +1 (binding) from me.

Posted by Chia-Ping Tsai <ch...@apache.org>.