Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nikhil agrawal <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/12 08:22:05 UTC

The meaning of reader-name

 Hi,
Can anyone tell me what is the meaning  of reader-name & loader here and
what exactly will happen using tag like this:
  <entity-resource type="data" reader-name="demo" loader="main"
location="data/DemoBlogEntryData.xml"/>

Re: The meaning of reader-name

Posted by Nikhil agrawal <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amit,
Thanks for reply, but what i was looking is the brief meaning of reader-name
& loader.What you told is specific to data only.It is clear from the tag
name only that here loader name is of resource loader, but i wish to know
its description.Like the tag used here differently.
    <entity-resource type="model" reader-name="main" loader="main"
location="entitydef/entitymodel.xml"/>
Thanks:
Nikhil

Posted by Amit Sharma <am...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Nikhil,

Posted by Nikhil agrawal <ni...@gmail.com>.
Please anyone there answer my  question.:)
Thanks in advance......

Posted by Nikhil agrawal <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepesh Kapoor <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello Nikhil,