Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2019/06/08 01:15:44 UTC

Re: [incubator-training] branch master updated: TRAINING-16 FIX IMAGE (#27)

Hi,

Just out of interest why are we using the SVG directly rather than say a correctly sized exported png file? While SVG support is fairly widespread, it’s not going to work everywhere.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [incubator-training] branch master updated: TRAINING-16 FIX IMAGE (#27)

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Austin,

Site is looking much better now. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,