Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alberto Brosich <ab...@ogs.trieste.it> on 2013/01/16 18:13:48 UTC

Missing packages

Hi,

I'm trying to port an application from cocoon version 2.1.11 to version
2.2.0. The application uses the petstore block that I cannot find in the
central maven repository.
I tried to compile cocoon 2.2.0 from sources (from svn repository) but I
got an error at captcha block.
Is there any maven repository with a complete set of cocoon 2.2
packages?

Best regards

Alberto

Re: Missing packages

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 16/01/2013 18:13, Alberto Brosich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to port an application from cocoon version 2.1.11 to version
> 2.2.0. The application uses the petstore block that I cannot find in the
> central maven repository.
> I tried to compile cocoon 2.2.0 from sources (from svn repository) but I
> got an error at captcha block.
> Is there any maven repository with a complete set of cocoon 2.2
> packages?

Hi Alberto,
there is nothing more complete than the central Maven repository :-)

Jokes apart, AFAIK the petstore block can be found in the Apache
snapshot repository as

<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>
<artifactId>cocoon-petstore-impl</artifactId>
<version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>

In order to get deps from there you need to add to your root pom.xml

   <repositories>
     <repository>
       <id>ASF</id>
<url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/</url>