Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by VenkataNagarjun Rachakuntla <ve...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/28 12:30:36 UTC

Release Date for xalan 2.7.3

Hi Team ,

We worried about vulnerability exist at xalan 2.7.2.

When we planning to explore alternatives, we found that your team releasing
new version for xalan ( i.e : 2.7.3)

Could you please tell us by when new release will be available?

And do we  expect any support after new release?

Kindly respond us so that we will plan accordingly.

Thanks

Re: Release Date for xalan 2.7.3

Posted by VenkataNagarjun Rachakuntla <ve...@gmail.com>.
Hi Team ,

We worried about vulnerability exist at xalan 2.7.2.

When we planning to explore alternatives, we found that your team releasing
new version for xalan ( i.e : 2.7.3)

Could you please tell us by when new release will be available?

And do we  expect any support after new release?

Kindly respond us so that we will plan accordingly.

Thanks & Regards
Venkat

Posted by VenkataNagarjun Rachakuntla <ve...@gmail.com>.
Hi Team ,