Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Chris K Chew <ch...@fenetics.com> on 2003/04/30 05:36:01 UTC

FW: failure notice

First off, thanks for the opportunity to become a greater contributor to
Turbine!

I christened myself by adding some images that Quinton missed on the
functional specification document fsd.xml in jakarta-turbine-site.  After a
successful commit, I received a failure notice email saying the commit-email
was too large to send to the mailing list.  It was too large because the
message included the contents of the .ai files.  If you update/checkout the
module, you will find the new files.  The failure notice and the (truncated)
commit message follow...

Chris

From: cchew@apache.org
To: jakarta-turbine-site-cvs@apache.org
Subject: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-site/xdocs/images Loaders.ai
Loaders.gif ModuleObjectLayout.ai ModuleObjectLayout.gif Modules.ai
Modules.gif
cchew       2003/04/29 20:10:06

  Added:       xdocs/images Loaders.ai Loaders.gif ModuleObjectLayout.ai
                        ModuleObjectLayout.gif Modules.ai Modules.gif
  Log:
  The images were overlooked earlier today when adding the functional
specification document fsd.xml.  These images came from the
jakarta-turbine-2 module.