Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "K.P.Majoor" <kp...@7bulls.com> on 2001/04/25 10:22:10 UTC

Re: Should this be the sequence in classpath?

Oh, I forgot to mention that I tried everything what the faq offers, but still no
progress...

Re: Should this be the sequence in classpath?

Posted by "K.P.Majoor" <kp...@7bulls.com>.
For now my solution is removing the xml.jar from the lib directory...
This might help somebody facing the same problem. It's not THE solution, but for now
it will do