Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com> on 2022/04/24 01:36:03 UTC

Fineract 1.6.0 Git tag issues...

Hi everyone,

... just continuing in a fresh thread, because the topic "Fineract 1.5.0 to
1.6.0" got too big for the list mailer daemon.

Just wanted to repeat that the Git tag is corrected and shows the correct
history now (i. e. does not include the Liquibase commit).

FYI

Aleks

Re: Fineract 1.6.0 Git tag issues...

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
... no problem... thanks a ton for detecting the issue and sorry again for
the inconvenience. Not sure if I mentioned it: I'm currently developing a
Gradle release plugin for Fineract that takes care of most of these steps
we need to do for a release (ca. 15). As these releases don't happen (yet)
that often it's easy to forget a step (or drop a parameter like I did when
creating the tag). When we have that plugin in place it should be a lot
less likely to drop the ball and it should be easier for others to jump in
as a release manager (like Petri last year when I was not available to do
it).

Just to say... this should get a lot better.

Cheers,

Aleks

Posted by Manoj VM <ma...@fynarfin.io>.

Posted by Arnold Galovics <ar...@apache.org>.