Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Donald Whytock <dw...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/23 23:22:37 UTC

problem with buttons

Hi all...

I'm re-installing JSPWiki v2.8.3, and I'm having a problem with some
of the buttons.  If I edit a page, then hit the Save or Cancel button,
I get "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" in IE7.  The
Preview button works.  Oddly, the page does get updated with I hit
Save.

Similar results with the Login button on the login screen: I get
"cannot display", but I do successfully log in.

I think I had this problem once before.  Some path I'm not setting?

Thanks...

Don

Re: problem with buttons

Posted by Donald Whytock <dw...@gmail.com>.