Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steven Pannell <st...@zooplus.com> on 2005/04/01 13:33:02 UTC

Clustering question

Hi,

I have setup two tomcat 5.5.7 servers which are clustered.  Everything is
working and  the basic session is replication.  However, when I add my own
custom java object to the session this is not replicated.  I have made it
Serializable but this object also contains other java objects which are not
serializable. Is this a problem?  Is there anything special I need to
consider to get my custom session objects to replicate??

Thanks,
Steve.