Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by prasadblj <pr...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/11 08:17:38 UTC

how to add the plug-in tag in struts1.2 version

Hi All,

I'm developing one struts application.it's a registration form.
while submitting the form the data are stored in database.
now i want to validate(serverside and clientside) this form.
i can add plug-in tag in struts-config.xml file
and wittern the code for validations in validation.xml file and .properties
files etc.
it is not working. it is shows 503 servlet Exception on the browser

in log file it shows load() exception.

even though the plug-in option in not shown in the sturts-config.xml while
rightmouse click.

my eclipse version is 3.1.
struts version is 1.2

please help me for this issue.any example for issue plz send me

thanks in advance.

Prasad.P
prasadinjava@gmail.com

Re: how to add the plug-in tag in struts1.2 version

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Please ask this question on the struts-user list; struts-dev is for the development of Struts itself.

http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

Thanks,
Dave