Posted to dev@datasketches.apache.org by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org> on 2019/10/19 17:39:38 UTC

Volunteer to be a mentor of DataSketches

Hi DataSketches,

I'm from Apache Bigtop community and has been in ASF for 5 years. Currently
an ASF member, Bigtop PMC, and IPMC member[1].
I'm interested in contributing to DataSketches and also become a mentor to
help DataSketches graduated as a top level project.

According to the doc[2], I should state my intention first and then the
PPMC can decide whether to add me as mentor or not.
<https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html#adding_new_mentors>
Please let me know what you think. Would love to help. Thanks!

Best,
Evans Ye

[1] https://home.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=evansye
[2] https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html#adding_new_mentors

Re: Volunteer to be a mentor of DataSketches

Posted by Justin Thaler <Ju...@georgetown.edu>.
I too support having Evans as a mentor!

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You are welcome Evans!

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 8:17 PM Alexander Saydakov

Posted by Alexander Saydakov <sa...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID>.

Posted by leerho <le...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Thank you DataSketches team. Thanks for pointing me out the direction,
Dave.
Let me do my homework ;)

Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org> 於 2019年10月22日 週二 下午10:13寫道:

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.