Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@apache.org> on 2011/12/17 02:46:15 UTC

[ANN] Maven Release Plugin 2.2.2 Released

The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Maven XXX
Plugin, version Y.Z

This plugin is used to release a project with Maven, saving a lot of
repetitive, manual work. Releasing a project is made in two steps:
prepare and perform.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-release-plugin/

You should specify the version in your project's plugin configuration:

<plugin>
  <artifactId>maven-release-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>2.2.2</version>
</plugin>

Release Notes - Maven 2.x Release Plugin - Version 2.2.2

** Bug
    * [MRELEASE-354] - Versions defined in profiles are not updated
    * [MRELEASE-454] - The Release-Plugin does not rewrite
dependencies in the DependencyManagement with scope "import"
    * [MRELEASE-577] - release:prepare does not pass argument
"--settings" with current settings.xml to inner maven

** Improvement
    * [MRELEASE-708] - upgrade to last scm 1.6 to integrate new scm
provider mks integrity

** New Feature
    * [MRELEASE-467] - Release preparation should update version of
plugin dependencies

Enjoy,

-The Maven team

Re: [ANN] Maven Release Plugin 2.2.2 Released

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
my bad. i forgot to fill in all the bits of the template!

- Stephen

---
screen

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
That should have been:

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 17 December 2011 01:46, Stephen Connolly <st...@apache.org> wrote:
> The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Maven XXX
> Plugin, version Y.Z

X, Y Z?