Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/16 09:25:10 UTC

Keep nagging ;)

Hi,

the build is still not working - I am not quite sure what the reason
for this is, but I get the following exception:

Generating C:\java\IdeaProjects\myfaces-new\impl\build\temp\javadoc\stylesheet.css...

tlddoc
mkdir
apply
C:\java\IdeaProjects\myfaces-new\impl\build\build.xml:609: no filesets
and no filelists specified
	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteOn.checkConfiguration(ExecuteOn.java:226)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecTask.execute(ExecTask.java:412)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:269)

regards,

Martin

Re: Keep nagging ;)

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
OK I think its fixed.  It works on my machine (Win XP) and hoppefully
it will work on the Linux systems as well.  We shall see in a few
hours when the nightly build kicks off.

sean

Re: Keep nagging ;)

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.