Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2019/06/25 19:46:36 UTC

New blog post about Karaf with Kubernetes

Hi guys,

Just to let you know I just finished a new blog post about Karaf running
with Kubernetes (following the previous blog post about Karaf with Docker):

http://blog.nanthrax.net/?p=943

I will update the website with the link tomorrow.

Enjoy !

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: New blog post about Karaf with Kubernetes

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Great article - thanks!

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

Posted by Noobtube Account <sp...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, this is something we’ve been meaning to look at.

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Great article - thanks!

Posted by cooshal <ku...@gmail.com>.
Great article JB. Thanks for sharing !

Regards,
Cooshal.

Re: New blog post about Karaf with Kubernetes

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
JB, awesome, I am going to check it out!

Ryan

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Awesome!

Thanks JB!