Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Rob S." <rs...@sfu.ca> on 2001/08/16 18:41:07 UTC

Re: page not loading on first request [tomcat4]

Hi Matt,

Do you mean that, over time, your page is either blank or times out?  Or do you mean that hitting refresh very quickly in succession causes this to happen?  How many times do you go to it?

- r

Posted by Matt Barre <mb...@digiterra.com>.
If I go to http://localhost/missions/main.jsp?sheet=yellow then the page is black or times
out. Now if I press refresh the page loads fine. This happens on the initial lookup of the
page and subsequent returns to the page.