Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by "huanglee1@adinet.com.uy" <hu...@adinet.com.uy> on 2006/09/22 12:25:42 UTC

HANG SENG BANK

FROM:Dr.Huang Lee
Hang Seng Bank Ltd
Sai Wan Ho Branch
171 Shaukiwan Road
Hong Kong.

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Dr.Huang Lee Director of
Operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd,Sai Wan Ho Branch.I have an
obscured business suggestion for you.

Before the U.S and Iraqi war, our client Major Fadi Basem who was with
the Iraqi forces and also a business man made a numbered fixed deposit
for 18 calendar months, with a value "DEPOSIT" only in my branch.Upon
maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war two years
ago(2003).Again after the war another notification was sent and still
no response came from him. We later found out that the Major and his
family had been killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their
home.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Major Fadi
Basem did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including
the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last
time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in
my bank.So,fund is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come
forward to claim it.What bothers me most is that according to  the laws
of my country at the expiration four years six months the funds will
revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies
to claim the funds.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as
a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem so that you
will be able to receive his funds.

Please,if you are capable of standing as the next of Kin to Major Fadi
Basem,you should indicate so that i will give you more information.

Absolute confidentiality is required from you.Besides,I will use my
connection to get some documents to back up the fund so that the fund
can not be question by any authourity.

More information await you in my next response to your email message.

Treat as very urgent.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr.Huang Lee.