Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pragati Meena <pm...@bostonanalytics.com> on 2014/09/03 12:40:22 UTC

Importing RDF/XML in Solr

Hi,
I want to index rdf/xml document into solr. I am attaching the XML input
document . I want to identify person, location and organization in solr.
So I have made changes in data-config, schema.xml and added request
handler in solrconfig.xml. But person, organization, location are not
indexed into solr.
Please tell me what is it that I am missing here.

Thanks
Pragati Meena
Big Data Engineer
Pragati Meena
Big Data Engineer

[cid:image001.png@01CA6F51.41A1B030]
(È)    +91-9910584024
(*)    pmeena@bostonanalytics.com<ma...@bostonanalytics.com>

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail message or any attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and / or attachments to it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately delete the e-mail. Thank you.-

Re: Importing RDF/XML in Solr

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@griddynamics.com>.
iirc, Lucene In Action describes http://rdelbru.github.io/SIREn/ in the one
of appendixes. I know that they spoke at LuenceRevolution recently. that's
all what I know.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev