Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Prasanna Uppaladadium <pr...@kirusa.com> on 2002/01/14 01:23:13 UTC

XPath and Configuration.

Hello.

I am mostly a lurker on this list. I have a question about the
Configuration API in the Avalon Framework project. The Javadoc for the
class org.apache.framework.configuration.Configuration talks about
providing an XPath like addressing mechanism for accessing child nodes
in a later release. Has there been any progress on this front? I would
really appreciate a response.

Thanks,
Prasanna.

Re: XPath and Configuration.

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.
On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 07:23:13PM -0500, Prasanna Uppaladadium wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I am mostly a lurker on this list. I have a question about the
> Configuration API in the Avalon Framework project. The Javadoc for the
> class org.apache.framework.configuration.Configuration talks about
> providing an XPath like addressing mechanism for accessing child nodes
> in a later release. Has there been any progress on this front?

Er no.. it was just an idea I had while writing the javadocs :) It
should be relatively simple to implement, if you'd like to have a go.

--Jeff