Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by shaf <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/08 17:27:37 UTC

AMQ 5.1 - How to create a Durable Producer, Consumer and Queue for reliability

The subject says it all - is there any such thing in AMQ when dealing with
Point-to-Point (Queues)? I require reliability as I require to
create/destroy dynamic Queues programatically if anyone can provide some
code snippets.

Thanks,
Shaf

Re: AMQ 5.1 - How to create a Durable Producer, Consumer and Queue for reliability

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
2008/5/8 shaf <sh...@gmail.com>:

>  The subject says it all - is there any such thing in AMQ when dealing with
>  Point-to-Point (Queues)?

Sure - thats basic JMS stuff. Just make sure you use transactions or
client acknowledges...
http://activemq.apache.org/should-i-use-transactions.html

> I require reliability as I require to
>  create/destroy dynamic Queues programatically if anyone can provide some
>  code snippets.

BTW why do you need to create queues dynamically?

Check out the FAQ there's loads of useful stuff in there...
http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-create-new-destinations.html

--
James
-------