Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2014/10/26 11:53:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache MINA 2.0.9 released

The Apache MINA project is pleased to announce MINA 2.0.9 ! This
version is a bug fix release.

Apache MINA is a network application framework which helps users
develop high performance and high scalability network applications
easily by providing an abstract, event-driven, asynchronous API over
various transports such as TCP/IP and UDP/IP vis Java NIO.

The Apache MINA project website includes resources such as
introductory presentation slides, tutorials, and examples to help you
learn MINA as soon as possible.

This version fixes a few errors found since we released 2.0.8

Download :
=========
 *http://mina.apache.org/downloads.html

Quick links :
==========
* Homepage - http://mina.apache.org/
* FAQ - http://mina.apache.org/faq.html
* Testimonials - http://mina.apache.org/testimonials.html
* Documentation - http://mina.apache.org/documentation.html
* Performance - http://mina.apache.org/performance-test-reports.html

We recommend all users to upgrade to this release. We consider this a
stable and production ready release.

Release notes :
=============

   - DIRMINA-921 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-921> -
   Maven build fails if test phase is given
   - DIRMINA-988 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-988> - 100%
   CPU when using IoBuffer.shrink() method in some cases
   - DIRMINA-989 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-989> -
   Frequent CancelledKeyException
   - DIRMINA-990 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-990> -
   Control flow over exceptional path in AbstractIoBuffer
   - DIRMINA-991 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-991> -
   Possible faster deserialization in AbstractIoBuffer object deserialization.

The Apache MINA PMC

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com