Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/05 19:03:38 UTC

Re: Pregraduation list

On 12/27/06, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/19/06, Dave <sn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Here's a quick status report on the graduation checklist. Over the
> > past week I worked on the three remaining issues of wiki, website and
> > notice file.
> >
> > Once infrastructure creates the wiki and I migrate some key pages, I
> > think we're done.
>
> Current status is that we need to supply some moderators for the new
> mailing list.
>
> Alternatively - we could just point the wiki notifications to
> roller-commits@incuabtor.apache.org. Anyone have a problem with doing
> that?

Wiki now exists:

http://cwiki.apache.org/ROLLER/

Dave and I chatted about the Roller wiki and it became apparant that
the Roller use fits Confluence much more than MoinMoin, so we switched
the request to be a cwiki one.

Information about the cwiki is at:

http://cwiki.apache.org/CWIKI/

Sign up, sign up :) [then let me know and I'll add you to the right group etc].

Hen

Re: Pregraduation list

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
Hi Henri:

I've signed up as username 'gangolli'.    Please confer upon me whatever
privileges I need to help maintain the wiki.

Thanks for getting this setup.

--a.

Re: Pregraduation list

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Just catching up on filtered mail...

+1 on sending the wiki notifications to roller-dev.

I'd also be happy to moderate any of the roller email aliases...clr
at apache dot org

Craig

On Jan 5, 2007, at 10:28 AM, Dave wrote:

> Thanks Henri. I just signed up with user name 'snoopdave'
>
> - Dave
>

> On 1/5/07, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> the
>> website and

>> pages, I
>> >
>> > Current status is that we need to supply some moderators for the
>> new
>> > mailing list.
>> >
>> > Alternatively - we could just point the wiki notifications to
>> > roller-commits@incuabtor.apache.org. Anyone have a problem with
>> doing
>> > that?
>>
>> Wiki now exists:
>>
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/ROLLER/
>>
>> Dave and I chatted about the Roller wiki and it became apparant that
>> the Roller use fits Confluence much more than MoinMoin, so we
>> switched
>> the request to be a cwiki one.
>>
>> Information about the cwiki is at:
>>
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/CWIKI/
>>
>> Sign up, sign up :) [then let me know and I'll add you to the
>> right group etc].
>>
>> Hen

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: Pregraduation list

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
On 1/16/07, Allen Gilliland <al...@sun.com> wrote:

> Henri Yandell wrote:
> >
> > Both mraible and gangolli users have been added to roller-committers
> > (group for Roller wiki).
>
> Henri,
>
> could you also add my account to the wiki when you have a chance.
>
> user = agilliland

Done.

Hen

Re: Pregraduation list

Posted by Allen Gilliland <al...@sun.com>.

Henri Yandell wrote:

> Both mraible and gangolli users have been added to roller-committers
> (group for Roller wiki).

Henri,

could you also add my account to the wiki when you have a chance.

user = agilliland

thanks.

-- Allen

Re: Pregraduation list

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
On 1/5/07, Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I try to edit the Roller homepage (http://cwiki.apache.org/ROLLER/), I get:

> You have to be a member of all the following groups to access this
> page. If this is incorrect please contact your administrator.
>
> However, when I try to edit the S2WIKI space (Struts 2), I can edit
> the page.  When I save, I get:
>
> A page with this title has been deleted. Contact your space
> administrator if you would like it restored.
>
> Yet, whatever I put on the page actually works (if I back, back, refresh).

Looks like the S2WIKI space is intended to be open. Reading further -
some of the wikis there are restricted as they're intended to be the
website for the project (and CLAs are required) and some of them are
open to users.

Re: Pregraduation list

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.
When I try to edit the Roller homepage (http://cwiki.apache.org/ROLLER/), I get:

You have to be a member of all the following groups to access this
page. If this is incorrect please contact your administrator.

However, when I try to edit the S2WIKI space (Struts 2), I can edit
the page.  When I save, I get:

A page with this title has been deleted. Contact your space
administrator if you would like it restored.

Yet, whatever I put on the page actually works (if I back, back, refresh).

Matt

--
http://raibledesigns.com

Re: Pregraduation list