Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz> on 2012/06/11 13:13:04 UTC

Re: Keep getting message alarm_handler: {set,{system_memory_high_watermark,[]}}

On 11 June 2012 12:39,  <la...@talktalk.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I'm newbie to couchdb
> I have just installed it on my PC which is running Windows 7

Doubly welcome :-).

> I'm using a Dell Vostro with Intel(R) core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.1 GHz and 2.0GB memory
> I'm getting errors on the erlang console with frequent "alarm_handler: {set,{system_memory_high_watermark,[]}} "
> When I run the verify test it passes.
> When I run the test suite though it fails as shown below:

I'd not get too concerned around these, it seems often we are testing
the browser rather than CouchDB. Also make sure you're testing with
Firefox, rather than IE. More notes on that here
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Windows_Binary_Packages#Testing.

A+
Dave

A+