Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Felix Natter <fe...@ldc.de> on 2005/07/05 11:59:26 UTC

How to log negatives as well?

Hi,

I am experimenting with spamassassin (3.0.x) settings and for this
purpose
I would like to see why some messages were not recognized as spam (which
tests
matched and how many points total), just like the information I get to
see
for positives.
Is there a way to achieve this?

thanks in advance,

--
Felix Natter

Re: How to log negatives as well?

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
Felix Natter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am experimenting with spamassassin (3.0.x) settings and for this
> purpose I would like to see why some messages were not recognized as spam (which
> tests matched and how many points total), just like the information I get to
> see for positives.
> Is there a way to achieve this?

Depends, how are you calling spamassassin?