Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/04 17:56:06 UTC

[math] Proposal: move build to m2

As we ramp up to a 1.2 release, I think its a good idea to move to
Maven 2 as the standard build.  That means "deprecating" the m1 build
(leaving in the 1.2 release, if possible), moving the site and
nightlies, etc.

Lets view this as lazy consensus - i.e., scream now or forever hold
your peace.  Assuming no objections in the next couple of days, we can
start battling - er, I mean "working" - with m2.

Phil

Re: [math] Proposal: move build to m2

Posted by Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr>.
Phil Steitz wrote:
> As we ramp up to a 1.2 release, I think its a good idea to move to
> Maven 2 as the standard build.  That means "deprecating" the m1 build
> (leaving in the 1.2 release, if possible), moving the site and
> nightlies, etc.
>
> Lets view this as lazy consensus - i.e., scream now or forever hold
> your peace.  Assuming no objections in the next couple of days, we can
> start battling - er, I mean "working" - with m2.

+1

Luc

Re: [math] Proposal: move build to m2

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Phil Steitz wrote:
> As we ramp up to a 1.2 release, I think its a good idea to move to
> Maven 2 as the standard build.  That means "deprecating" the m1 build
> (leaving in the 1.2 release, if possible), moving the site and
> nightlies, etc.
>
> Lets view this as lazy consensus - i.e., scream now or forever hold
> your peace.  Assuming no objections in the next couple of days, we can
> start battling - er, I mean "working" - with m2.
>
> Phil

+1

Let me know if you need any help...

--