Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Santa Ed <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/13 22:18:23 UTC

formar file problems.

Re: formar file problems.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 13/11/2012 Santa Ed wrote:
> I used OO sucessfully  for two years making a 3 column table.   Now
> my tables have all lost the original formatting ( also some of my
> special figure fonts were lost somehow

It seems your problem is more related to fonts than to the operating
system and OpenOffice upgrade. You will likely get the same formatting
if you reinstall the same fonts. Note that a layout based on columns may
be more appropriate and more robust in your case (where you are using a
table to simulate columns), but it would require more care in formatting.

Regards,
   Andrea.