Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by zhang kc <sp...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2006/11/13 11:52:57 UTC

how to use mvn command to build eclipse project?

when use mvn eclipse:eclipse to bulid mina eclipse project ?
  it report  [ERROR] BUILD ERROR;
  who can help me?

---------------------------------
 Mp3疯狂搜-新歌热歌高速下

Re: how to use mvn command to build eclipse project?

Posted by Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com>.
On 11/13/06, zhang kc <sp...@yahoo.com.cn> wrote:
> when use mvn eclipse:eclipse to bulid mina eclipse project ?
>   it report  [ERROR] BUILD ERROR;
>   who can help me?

Please paste the whole output of the maven command.

Regards,
Vinod.

Re: how to use mvn command to build eclipse project?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
well, if you give us some more information, may be we can help :)

- which version of maven are you using ?
- which version of MINA are you using ?
- window$? linux?, OsX?
- Java version ? Flavor ?
- some more traces ?