Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2012/11/18 11:01:23 UTC

Switch to maven-scm-publish-plugin [WAS Re: Maven SCM Publish Plugin] ...?

On 11/17/12 21:30, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> 2012/11/17 Robert Burrell Donkin<ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>:

<snip>

> [...]

<snip>

>> Even if some tuning is still needed, the plugin seems an improvement to the
>> process described in the current documentation[2].

Any objections to me switching the rat build to use
maven-scm-publish-plugin for site generation and updating the documentation?

Robert

Improved Site Publication Documentation [WAS Re: Switch to maven-scm-publish-plugin]

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On 11/18/12 19:33, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> On 2012-11-18 11:01, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

<snip>

>> Any objections to me switching the rat build to use
>> maven-scm-publish-plugin for site generation and updating the
>> documentation?
>
> No objections from me. Go ahead.

documented here:

   http://creadur.apache.org/rat/site-publish.html

feedback welcomed :-)

Robert

Re: Switch to maven-scm-publish-plugin [WAS Re: Maven SCM Publish Plugin] ...?

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On 11/18/12 19:33, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> On 2012-11-18 11:01, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

<snip>

>> Any objections to me switching the rat build to use
>> maven-scm-publish-plugin for site generation and updating the
>> documentation?
>
> No objections from me. Go ahead.

Taking a look now...

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.