Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Christian Sell <ch...@netcologne.de> on 2003/02/19 12:42:37 UTC

[JXPath] buld from source

hello,

I downloaded the JXPath 1.1b source distro and am trying to build it.
When I invoke maven, I get a FileNotFoundError for "../project.xml". Is
there an easy way to build it from source, or do I have to manually hack
together the build.properties file?

- Christian

Re: [JXPath] buld from source

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
edit the project.xml and comment out the extends, or checkout the
jakarta-commons/project.xml and put it in the partent directory of
jxpath..

Mvgr
Martin