Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sandhya Lakshmi <Sa...@stjude.org> on 2006/01/03 18:23:14 UTC

struts-el tags

I am trying to download  struts-el tags .But I could not find them can
anyone mail me the link to download the struts-el tag library

Thanks
Sandhya

St Jude Children's Research Hospital is internationally recognized for its pioneering
work in finding cures and saving children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases.
Founded by late entertainer Danny Thomas and based in Memphis, Tennessee, St. Jude
freely shares its discoveries with scientific and medical communities around the world.
No family ever pays for treatments not covered by insurance, and families without
insurance are never asked to pay. St Jude is financially supported by ALSAC, its
fund-raising organization.

For more information, please visit www.stjude.org or call 1-800-822-6344.

they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

Re: struts-el tags

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.
The nightly builds for the upcoming Struts EL 1.3.0 release are here:

* http://svn.apache.org/builds/struts/maven/trunk/nightly/struts-el/

The best available version is bundled with the Struts 1.2.8 release:

* http://struts.apache.org/download.cgi

The libaries are labeled struts-bean-el, struts-html-el, and so forth.

The Struts 1.2.8 documention for EL is here:

* http://struts.apache.org//struts-doc-1.2.8/faqs/struts-el.html

-- HTH, Ted.
http://www.husted.com/poe/